MIXTAPE: A RECAP OF BEST NEW MUSIC ON BANDCAMP
1. “Blue Suicide” by COMA CINEMA
2. ”Shake That Thing” by BLACK MANILA
3. “The Ballad of What Was” by CUCKOO CHAOS
4. “We Are the Map” by GONDOLA
5. “Spirits” by DOPRAH
6. “Mama, You’ve Been On My Mind” by IDIOT WIND
7. “Kissing Flowers” by THE AQUADOLLS
8. “Bit of Tongue” by MR. GNOME
9. “Call Me in the Day” by LA LUZ
10. “In The Morning” by NOMADIC FURS
11. “Home” by THE BURNING LEAVES
12. “Car Crash” by YOUNG WRISTS
Like always, you can follow us on bandcamp to view our entire collection of hidden gems:
Here’s a look at what those stains are trying to tell you.
If the victim was on the move, drops hit at an angle. The more oblique the impact, the longer the drop’s tail. The head points in the direction the person was traveling.2 High VelocityMisty, diffuse spatter is created by external force greater than 100 feet per second — which usually means a gunshot, an explosion, or (seriously) a sneeze.3 Hair ImpactA traumatic impact between head and surface tends to leave a stain with feathered edges, like someone squished a loaded paintbrush against the wall.
4 Hair Swipe
If the smear fades out in one direction, the head was likely bloody before contact. The lightest edge of the swipe points in the direction the head was traveling.
5 Fabric Swipe
More fluid than hair swipes, these stains sometimes display the imprint of the bloodied clothing. T-shirt weaves are often the easiest patterns to decipher.
Just leaving these here for artist friends.
This is an absolutely hilarious video explaining why i don’t have a facebook.